About the Internship:
We’re aggressively seeking a motivated, eager and pro-active Operations Associate as an intern for the summer of 2015. In this role you will be responsible for being a jack of all trades with a job description that changes each and every day. You must be an excellent communicator, with solid writing and speaking abilities. You must love all things healthy and welcome different challenges every day. This position is for someone who is always eager to learn, thorough in everything they do, and has a variety of skills. More details include:
- Show up to work early or on time with a great attitude and a smile.
- Have knowledge of Office Suites, preferably Google Apps.
- Be able to find anything on the web in record time.
- Be insanely detail oriented and organized with everything, all the time.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and thoroughly enjoy living a healthy and natural life. Must live within commuting distance of Manhattan, New York
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year college or university.
- Ability to manage a heavy workload and prioritize multiple projects.
- Flexible to adapt quickly to changing priorities within a very dynamic environment, work under pressure, solve problems and deliver on required timelines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with Photography, Photoshop, Blogging, and Social Media a plus.
- An excellent attitude and a strong passion for your career!