About the Career
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the market segment by effectively selling MaaDisha’s various organic products. Personally contacts and secures new business for MaaDisha.
- Promotes, sells and secures product orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates MaaDisha’s products to existing and potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
Details of Responsibilities
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers in the market to generate new business for MaaDisha.
- Makes telephone calls, in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective MaaDisha customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints with MaaDisha products/services.
- Analyzes the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to MaaDisha.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers, which highlights profile, share and value opportunities.
- Supplies oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new organic products.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions when needed.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution
- Past experience in sales/marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
Email us at: Info@MaaDisha.com