Facials are a great way to treat yourself and to refresh your skin, but they can be a bit pricey. Here are some tips on how to give yourself an at home facial that won’t hurt your wallet!
- First cleanse the skin by removing all makeup and washing your face with a good organic cleanser, or MaaDisha’s all natural Soap5.
- Next it’s time to exfoliate. Using your fingers, rub a gentle exfoliating facial scrub in a circular motion on your face.
- One of the most relaxing parts of a facial is the steam. To do it at home you can dip a washcloth in warm water and press it onto your face. Leave it on your skin for a few minutes before repeating 2-3 times. Another option is to bring a pot of water to a boil on the stove. Once the water has come to a boil turn off the stove and position your face over the steam. Stay there for 5 minutes, but be careful not to burn yourself.
- Now it’s time for the mask. You can pick one up from the store or create one at home.
- To complete your at home facial experience remember to moisturize your face and neck.
Next time you have a long day at work, or just want to have some fun with your friends remember this easy way to brighten up your day and your skin!